The Nashville Wedding Planner’s Group is a member based organization for local wedding planners. Each membership is annual and comes up for renewal each January. Each membership comes with many exciting benefits and opportunities. Here are just a few:
- A feature on the site in our “Planner of the Week” section
- Site listing along with contact information
- Opportunity to be a contributing writer for our blog with “Planner Tips” and featured weddings
- Access to a “Master Nashville Vendor List” that is in process now
- A NWPG badge to display on your own website
- Invitation to educational monthly meetings with food and beverage and the opportunity to network with other planners and professionals in the wedding industry
- Access to the member Facebook page, a very valuable outlet and resource for asking questions and communicating with other planners
There are 2 types of memberships:
Planner Membership – Planner Memberships are per planner and include all benefits listed. Each planner should plan to attend at least 3 monthly meetings per year.
Assistant Membership – Assistant Memberships must be in conjunction with a Planner Membership. The Assistant membership is not mandatory but are for those planners that would like for their assistant(s) to be able to attend meetings as well. Each assistant must have their own membership and can attend up to 2 meetings by themselves, without the planner. Assistant Memberships do not include the benefits listed with the exception of attending monthly meetings and having access to the member Facebook page.
We are not taking any members for 2018.